Pre-Season Details and Covid-19 restrictions confirmed
Eagles Head Coach Glenn Carey has confirmed plans for the upcoming 6-week training block before we head into the Christmas break.
- Training commence this Thursday 4 November 2021
- Sessions will be held at Nicholls Enclosed Oval (Clarrie Hermes Dr)
- All New & Returning Eagles players are welcome
- 6pm start (aim to arrive at 5:45pm), approx 7:30pm finish
COVID-19 rules for a return to organised sport for ACT Based Clubs are as follows:
- One person per four square metres within each indoor space (excluding staff) (two square metre rule from 26/11)
- One person per two square metres within each outdoor space up to 500 people (excluding staff) (1000 from 26/11)
- Change rooms are open
- COVID Safe Plan is being prepared by the Eagles – this includes Cleaning, social distancing, mask-wearing indoors etc.
- All visitors must check in via Check in CBR app QR Code
- No requirement to be double vaxed
The clubs will use social media to provide updates to COVID-19 restrictions, and will have more information about training in 2022 out to players shortly.