COVID-19 Update: Gungahlin Eagles
The ACT has entered a minimum 7-day lockdown commencing at 5pm today (Thursday 12 August).
This means that all rugby activity has been postponed, including training, matches, and meetings, until further notice.
We’re asking all members of the Gungahilin Eagles and wider ACT Rugby community to adhere to ACT Government instructions. These are:
- Only leave your home for essential reasons. These can be found at the ACT Health Website.
- Face masks must be used at all times outside the home
- If you can work from home, you must work from home
- Review the ACT COVID-19 website for exposure locations
- Get tested if you have symptoms, or are asked by a health authority
If today’s announcements have caused you any stress, anxiety, or harm of any kind, please don’t hesitate to reach out to someone within the club, or use any of the resources below.
– Rich Skinner – Gungahlin Eagles Player Welfare Officer (0407 336 395)
– Mark Beresford – Gungahlin Eagles Chaplin (0400 242 149)
– Menslink – Get Help Form https://menslink.org.au/forms/get-help/
– Beyond Blue – Call 1300 22 4636
– Lifeline – 13 11 14
We will keep members posted as we receive updates.